Saturday, February 14, 2009

Better then last....

Last I blogged I was kind of having a melt down with my wedding plans and I'm almost embarrassed of how much I went off about it... I was freaking out!hahahaha anyways it is safe to say things are going really well since last. I changed my wedding colors around which has made me feel a lot more comfortable and confident. They used to be siege and purple but I have now changed them to Siege and black... I dunno might sound a little different but it looks soo great!!! My girls love it and it was way easier to find their bridemaids dress which might I add are beautiful!!! They are plain black, satin material, gathering at the botton, strapless and fall right above the knee... oh yah and where the gathering comes together there is a small broch which holds it all together, they are soo beautiful and my six girls feel very comfortable in them. We are going for sizing today so I'll sneak a picture of them so you guys can see what they look like ! I'll also post a pic of me and my fiance just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment